10th June 2012, 01:25 PM
samrudhi patil

In which field should I join Diploma course after completion of SSC being a candidate poor in Maths?

i am planning to do diploma after my 10th ssc results this year but i am very poor in maths and i jst dont like to do maths so in which field should i try to do diploma in which ill have very less maths calculations?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force being a candidate having completed SSC and going to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Suggestions to get Job in SSC being a candidate of Economically poor and have non computer background in B.Sc?
  3. How to join Diploma in Horticulture after completion of SSC?
  4. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  6. Can I join Diploma in Mining Engineering after completion of SSC? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this?
  7. After passing SSC how should I join diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  9. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Mechanical being a candidate having interest in Maths and poor in Physics?
  10. How can female candidates make a career in Airforce?
  11. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  12. Which field is best for me in Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  13. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. How to go for the field of astrophysics? I have passed SSC with 86%
  16. How to join Mining diploma with SSC qualification?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in civil engineering after clearing SSC with combination basis of Maths and Science?
  18. Diploma holders are eligible for SSC written exam?
31st August 2012, 07:11 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: In which field should I join Diploma course after completion of SSC being a candidate poor in Maths?

~~~Diploma after 10th~~~

The following strems you may sellect to persue diploma. I am also giving name of some institute for the same.

>>> 1 Alterntive Medicine.
BHU, Varansi.
National homiopathic medical collage, Luknow.

>>>2 Hotal Management.
Institute of Hotel Management.

>>>3 Creative Writing.
IGNOU, New Delhi.

>>>4 Tourist Guide.
Indian Institute of torism and travel management, Gwalior.
Turism Corperation of Gjrat, Baroda.

>>>5 Publishing.
Collage of Vocation Studies
National Book Trust.

>>>6 Animation.
>>>7 Nursing.
>>>8 Pottery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?