29th September 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

I want to take admission for fyb.com for this year in mumbai university of kalina institute?

3rd May 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

Yes i take admission for fyb.com for this year in mumbai university in 2013
31st May 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

Hello good morning sir.my name is jeet mandal and my qution is 12th fail only 2 subject so kya university se 13th de skte he kya sir.
6th June 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

Hello good morning sir.my name is riyal and my qution is 12th fail only in 1 subject so kya university se 13th de skte he kya sir.
7th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir good morning my name is mauzam and I cleared my hsc so I want to know how do I take admission in bcom as a correspondence...
9th June 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.my name is priyanka and i passed 12th in second attempt and i want to take admission in FYBCOM how i can get admission form and what is last date of admission form ,sir plz reply me urgent.
11th June 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir. my name is sushama & i passed 12th exam and i want to take admission in FYBCOM how i can get admission form and what is last date of admission form ,sir plz reply me must & urgent.
14th June 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission in university and procedure of admission please tell me
17th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir My name is Asmita. I passed 12th exam in second term. I want to take FYBCOM admission form and what is last date of admission. How fees of SC Categry. Sir plz reply me must & urgent.
17th June 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir my name is Asmita. I passed 12th exam in second term. I want to take admission in FYBCOM how i can get admission form and what is last date admission form. and how fees of SC category. Sir plz reply fast. Thank You.
17th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir my name is Asmita. i passed 12th exam in second term . so i want to take admission in FYBCOM how i can get admission form and what is the last date of form. how fees of SC category. please reply must & urgent. Thank You.
18th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/madam my name is Asmita. By mistake my question is repeated on 3 times. so avoid this 2 message . only 1 question is carefully. Sorry . Thank You
18th June 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Sejal. I have passed my HSC in 2006, now i want to take admission in fybcom by distance education. should I have to give gape certificate? n when the admission starts from?
20th June 2013, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Mahesh Gosavi,i was done hsc before 2 years,so i want admission in F.Y.B.Com,so plz sir tell mi the last date of admission,and fees of F.Y.B.Com.
Thank you.
22nd June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I m 12th Passed And After 12 i Have Done A 2 Years B.C.A But I Left It And Now I want to Do BCOM in Mumbai University Can I get a Admission?
26th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello good morning sir.my name is Pankaj Gupta and my qution is 12th fail only 2 subject so kya university se 13th de skte he kya sir.plz prl me my contact no 9768458128
29th June 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.my name is tehseen and i want to take addmission in f.y.b.com so how can i get addmission form and what is a last date. plz reply me must urgent. thank you....
29th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir good morning my name is K Prakash and I cleared my hsc so I want to know how do I take admission in bcom as a correspondence...
4th July 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i passed 12th exam.
i want to know how do i take admission in f y b.com as a correspondence
11th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hello
i passed 12th exam
i want to know how do i take admission in t y b. com from mum university
23rd July 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Ulka Bhagyawan, i was done hsc before 2 years,so i want admission in F.Y.B.Com,so plz sir tell mi the last date of admission,and fees of F.Y.B.Com.
Thank you.
25th July 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Shital Dinesh Salunke, i was Passed hsc Exam in 2013,so i want admission in F.Y.B.Com,so plz sir tell mi the last date of admission,and fees of F.Y.B.Com.
Thank you.
5th August 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me the last date of admission,and fees of F.Y.B.Com.
Thank you.
8th August 2013, 01:46 PM

Angry Last date of FYBCOM admission.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3629722]Hello Sir. my name is naresh & i passed 12th exam and i want to take admission in FYBCOM how i can get admission form and what is last date of admission
i av a last year .bhiwandi college. FYBCOM study iam fail all subject. sir possibal will
addmission get admmission is possibal from FYBCOM of univescity of kalina please from please sir get will be try admission
11th August 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is suraj dige last year i was in f.Y.BCOM from university of mumbai but i failed in 3 subject. so this year i want to give exam of remaining 3 subject so how can i gave it ?
1st February 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission for fyb.com for this year in mumbai university of kalina institute?
Respected sir,

My name is Shrutika Mahesh Mayekar shall I have new addmission in your University please tell me your addmision due date and last date my addmission in F.Y.B.Com.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
Shrutika Mahesh Mayekar
11th February 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

My name is Reshme Kulaye and I have completed 12th Com. in 2013.I want to do B. Com. so what i must do.
4th April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admit for fybcom from mumbai university in this year 2014....so when can i do so...plz inform the date of admission
7th April 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

I want to take admission for fyb.com for this coming year in mumbai university of kalina institute?
8th April 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i clear my 12 th in year 2010 because of some reason i cant countiue my study so how i can restart my study from ur college
3rd June 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for fyb.com for this year in mumbai univercity so how can i restart take admission in ypur college
16th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to Know About the last date of Admission in FY. Bcom in Correspondance
16th June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in fyb.com for this year what shld i do to take admission
21st June 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

goooooooooood after nooon sir I m student of 12 im fail in maths perhaps I want admisssionn in kalina
sir can u plzzzz telll m whats the procedure its my life if I not grt addmisssion I ll b su cuide I have failed I m not told in my home but I m know on road plzzzzzzzzzz dean help m before I have to die
my ID on face book is imran khan wth the image of robert downeyyyy plllllz sir mercy upon me
21st June 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is mahenoor i had passed my hsc i want to take admission in fy b.com for this year what prodecure i have to fiollow for taking the addmission
26th June 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is omkar more I passed my hsc I want to take admission
in fy b.com for this year what prosecure I have to follow for taking admission.
16th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Rahul.kadam

Post Re: How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes, I want to take admission for fyb.com for 2014 this year in mumbai university of kalina institute.
30th July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/Madam i m 12com pass after iti 3years and 8months training to 3years &8months gap problem?
12th June 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir...my name is Kanchan and I appeared my 12th in science.. So can I tack a Addmition for fybcom?....
23rd June 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir have a nice day....my name is Ajay Sir, I want to Admission Univercity of college as in FYB.com in year 2015
21st July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute?
Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th exam
I want to know How do I take admission in F.Y.B.Com as a Correspondence
29th July 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is faiyaz . I had complete my hsc in 2013 but due to sum reason was unable to continue wit my studies. I just want to know how to take admission for fybcom
11th July 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in my F.y.bcom examination 2016-17 as an Idol student.. can i take new admission for academy year 2017-18 for F.Y.Bcom.. as i do not want to appear again as a repeater.. do i need to delete my student login account and make new account for new admission.. please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?