24th September 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student

i am a b.com student &i wanted to know about b ed training its entrance exams date from where will i get form & i wanted to take admission in government college how can i get these all information

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com in Christ college in Bangalore? What are the options for B.Com?
  2. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  3. Minimum marks to do M.Com from government college?
  4. Can I get admission in DU college after scoring 92.75% in best subjects
  5. How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student
  6. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  7. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  8. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  9. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  10. What to do after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  12. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  13. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  15. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  16. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  17. Fee structure to do M.Tech Nanotechnology 2 years Integrated course in Biosys Biotech Lab and Research Center, Chennai?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
13th June 2016, 11:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in government college? I am a B.Com student

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is one year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, if you are pursuing in the final year course you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in the college/university.

For more detail visit at the official website of university in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?