7th October 2011, 10:17 PM
NITESH46

How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?

i am a final year Electronics engineering student of MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.
i just want to ask how to apply for a job in core companies like LG,VIDEO CON, SAMSUNG, SONY as a FRESHER ?
also tell me it is possible for a fresher to apply for a VLSI field jobs as a fresher???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  2. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  3. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  4. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  5. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?
  8. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  9. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering
  10. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  11. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  12. How to get a good job after completing B.E EEE with 65%?
  13. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  15. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  16. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  17. How a fresher can get job in companies like HCL Infosystems Ltd., Samsung, Dell, Sony and Hewlett Packard? -- [New]
  18. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
9th November 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?

list of core companies for the branch C.S.E.
my id is [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?

i have finished B.E(ECE) ON 2011.Now i'm a fresher. i know auto-cad . how to design electronics circuits in auto-cad.which company's i will apply for job.i want to get a job in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FIELD.But i have got 71 percentage. How to get a job in ECE company's
1st February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the details of ece core companies entrance exam and i am going to finish my 3rd year so expecting an helpfull suggestions pls mail me my id s [email protected]
11th February 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for vlsi companies as a fresher. i m final year electronics and communication branch student.....plz reply to m mail [email protected]
11th February 2012, 03:44 PM
ross4412
Member+

you have so many options and It depends on your interest .If you want to go for further studies choose best course which will give you job satisfaction you just have to see your interest and than choose any field you have options like,
Aircel
Idea
Spice
TATA communications
Nokia
Ericson
Sony
Godrej
Spice
American Mega trends
Embed UR systems
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
The strategy get a job in any type of company first You must select a field in which you are most comfortable and you must excel in your engineering degree course and also score a good rank in their entrance test. its also important that you select field of your interest.
I wish you all the best for your future.
28th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

which companies are regularly recruiting freshers?
10th March 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE COURSE WE HAVE TO STUDY AT THE TIME OF STUDYING B.E(E.C.E) TO GET GOOD JOB
24th March 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of core companies for the branch C.S.E.
my id is [email protected]
i will finished my B.E(ECE) ON 2012.Now i'm a fresher. i know orcad and how to design electronics circuits in orcad,basic electronics,A+,N+,CCNA runnig . .which company's i will apply for job.i want to get a job in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FIELD.But i will get 55 percentage. How to get a job in ECE company's
27th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Denny_Crane

hi in this competitive world a simple graduation won't bring you suitable career opportunities. You need to either do a post graduation or acquire some vocational skills in order to be placed well in a job. So try to go for M.Sc, MBA or MCA, according to your interest and aptitude. Or do some courses like computer networking course or a course from DOEACC, so that you may have some add on qualification which would help you to fetch a descent job. If you are interested in teaching, then you can do B.ed and join some school. If you are creative then you can do some diploma or degree courses in the related fields.

So there are many options available these days to improve your career skills.

There are Many BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) Companies who are looking for the simple graduates for their technical (Voice based support) operations. Only criteria for joining such BPOs are good command over spoken English and a graduation with interest in such a job.
27th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Denny_Crane

hi in this competitive world a simple graduation won't bring you suitable career opportunities. You need to either do a post graduation or acquire some vocational skills in order to be placed well in a job. So try to go for M.Sc, MBA or MCA, according to your interest and aptitude. Or do some courses like computer networking course or a course from DOEACC, so that you may have some add on qualification which would help you to fetch a descent job. If you are interested in teaching, then you can do B.ed and join some school. If you are creative then you can do some diploma or degree courses in the related fields.

So there are many options available these days to improve your career skills.

There are Many BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing) Companies who are looking for the simple graduates for their technical (Voice based support) operations. Only criteria for joining such BPOs are good command over spoken English and a graduation with interest in such a job.
19th April 2012, 07:09 AM
samrat2512

Hi dear aspirants,

The demand of jobs in your field is increasing day by day...so yes you can get good job in core companies......but you have to fulfill the criteria to apply in the company...usually company ask for minimum 60% in graduation....if you have that you can apply......there are various government as well as private companies which can provide job for the freshers but they usually provide less salary to freshers.....companies like SAIL, BHEL, HPCL, NDPL, etc....are recruiting freshers in this field.

Best of Luck
22nd April 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i completed my b.tech plz say list of cor companies in Bangalore. how to apply job. is every week will company conduct interviews for fresher
22nd April 2012, 06:57 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
list of core companies for the branch c.s.e.
My id is [email protected]

core companies of c.s.e

• tcs
  • cts
  • infosys
  • oracle
  • cisco
  • hexaware
  • hcl
  • polaris
  • cape gemini
22nd April 2012, 06:58 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NITESH46 View Post
i am a final year Electronics engineering student of MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.
i just want to ask how to apply for a job in core companies like LG,VIDEO CON, SAMSUNG, SONY as a FRESHER ?
also tell me it is possible for a fresher to apply for a VLSI field jobs as a fresher???
Ans:At first you have to prepare for a good engineering resume mentioned with your previous percentages and with good communication skills ,technical skills.
22nd April 2012, 07:10 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which companies are regularly recruiting freshers?

Almost all the companies are regularly recuriting Freshers because every company need new freshers

Sony

Videocon

LG

SamSung

Reliance

Digital

Apply Jobs

There are lot of options available there you just register and Updates Comes in Your Mail

WWW.allindiajobs.com
www.monster.com
www.freshersworld.com
www.freemyalert.com

all the best
22nd July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

im going to finish b.e(e.c.e) by 2013....pls guide me how to apply in a core company what are their requirements and which companies are recruiting freshers....
28th August 2012, 03:59 PM

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am an individual looking for a challenging career in the Electronics industry. I believe my qualifications will be consistent with those desired by your firm. The thing that attracts me towards this industry is the competitive and the dynamic nature of the work with sufficient scope for creativity. I have done my Bachelors in Electronics Engineering in July 2012 from North Maharashtra University
While my attached resume includes details on my applicable skills. I look forward to speak with you about this employment opportunity.
I would appreciate the opportunity to interview with your organization. If you require additional information, please contact me at +918698348946.

Very truly yours,
vinay Kumar sah
[email protected]
25th April 2013, 06:09 PM
karnpriya

hello friends.....
i am pass out of 2012 batch from rgpv university in ECE... i waste my whole year... and still have no extra qualification besides my BE degree so please help me out that what can i do now and how to prepare i will give my more than 100 % to get job so please help me .....
13th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have completed my diploma in applied ellectronics & instrumentation branch in 2010.i have no exp. i want a job in core company.so can u suggest me how can
i get a job in a core cmpny.
13th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply in core companies like samsung videocon
22nd June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for core company like videocon samsung ..i m freshrer BE entc engineer
14th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i m s BE ECE fresher sir how to apply jobs in core companys lik nokia,samsung,nisson,etc?
15th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Home 4

i know orcad and how to design electronics circuits in orcad,basic electronics,A+,N+,CCNA runnig . .which company's i will apply for job.

i want to get a job in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING FIELD.But i will get 55 percentage.
23rd August 2013, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM SEEKING JOB DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION FROM 1 YEAR BUT NO SATISFACTION JOB STILL I FOUND.
23rd August 2013, 06:47 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Beloved Student...

you've so many choices and This will depend on your own interest .If you want to go for more studies pick most useful program which will provide you with work pleasure you have to see your interest and than pick any subject you've options like,

Aircel

TATA communications

Nokia

Ericson

Sony

Godrej

Vodafone

Virgin India

Tata Indicom

The technique get employment in any type of organization first You need to choose an area in that you are many comfortable and you must excel in your engineering stage program and also rating an excellent position within their entrance test. its also important that you choose subject of one's interest.

I hope you all the best for the future.

All the best
31st August 2013, 03:45 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Hello friend,
for jobs in core companies like samsung,lg, videocon,sony,etc., you just have to submit you resume on that company's website>>careers.
Whenever there will be vacancy as per your qualification,they will contact you.

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!
10th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics engg and efforting for job .plz tell me how to get a job in mnc.
12th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics engg and afforting for job. plz tell me to get a job.
my id- [email protected]
plz infom me.....
thanks
1st February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma from nttf .I want to know that how i will sply for LG company
plzzzzzzzzzzz inform me
thanku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19th December 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my electronics and communication engineering in 2007.i worked as lecturer in polytecnic college for three years.now i am interested in working incore companies.what jobs are there for me in companies like lg,tataindicom,reliance.
21st December 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA(Finance)in 2014 I looking job for finance department in reputed company if u hv any vacancy plss give m opportunity my email is [email protected]
mob.8888033734
16th May 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a pass out student of DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ENG. My email id is [email protected] and my contact no. is 919452662259.please contect me if any requirement.
4th January 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am done a diploma electronic and communication from Tamil nadu in 2015 is there any possible to get a job in your company as fresher
13th June 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir kya mai apply Kr sakta hu mane abhe ece say diploma kiya hai i am fully fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?