30th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Saini rohit

How to take admission in Hotel Management in Chitkara University after completing 12th with 63% in commerce?

ATo,
sir,
i have completed my +2 with 63% in comerce.. Now i want to admission in chitkara but i have not do the all india cet test .so now plz help me to admission in hotel mangement in chitkara unvirsity.. I cal in the campus but they say no admission without consuling .. So,plz solve mine problem

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  3. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  4. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  5. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of 12th Commerce?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  10. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  11. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Can i get admission in any institute of Hotel Management now?
  17. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  18. Entrance exam to be answered to do Hotel Management course after passing 12th commerce?
11th November 2011, 12:06 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in Hotel Management in Chitkara University after completing 12th with 63% in commerce?

dear friend,

you can take admission there easily .
after passing their entrance test .
so prepare for that test and go to give that .
best of luck.
15th July 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Hotel Management in Chitkara University after completing 12th with 63% in commerce?

are yar... office ja admsn mil jaegi.. koi test ki jarurat ni h.. coz mene b ese h li
23rd September 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

how to take admission in hotel management in chitkara university in hindi medium after comlete b.a.with 64% without entrance exam?
and plz tell me fee struture...
7th December 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir can u plz tell me fee infastructure of chitkara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?