22nd November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?

I am pursing B.com from patna university in final year..I want to take admission in M.com in universities like Delhi university,B.H.U..So i want to know the syllabus for the M.com entrance exam in these universities...So please tell me the syllabus and also how will i prepared well for the entrance..??

14th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?

i Want to know the procidure to admission M.comm in Utkal university .....plz suggested me sir.....
10th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?

I have completed my b.com from rajasthan univ. I want to take admission in bhu ,delhi, jnu etc universities for m.com
so i should i do tell me sir
on 9782682282 or [email protected]
19th July 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed b.com from patna university with 67%marks can i apply for m.com . plase reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?