15th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks

my hindi subject me post graduation kiya. 61% me aaya. aab my hindi subject me ph.d karna chahti hoo. my khammam dist, andhra pradesh me rah thi hoo. how can i apply ph.d.
ple aap mujhe bathayi ye ki kis tharah my ph.d apply karoon.

20th February 2012, 02:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks

For pursuing Ph.D the minimum eligibility criteria is you should have obtained
55% marks in aggregate in your PG or equivalent from any recognized university.
And in some university a consideration of 5% is given to handicapped and to those who belong to the SC or ST caste.There is no age limit required for doing PhD in Hindi.
Here we are sending you some names of colleges where you can pursue P.hd in Hindi:

Aligarh University

University of Delhi

Allahabad University

Patna University (Patna Science College)

Banaras Hindu University.
8th July 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks

Hi,
i'd completed MBA with 70% . I want to do Phd in HR . Can u plz tell me the process
16th February 2015, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I completed pg in Hindi with 49% marks in georakhpur university than I can do phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?