16th September 2013, 01:14 AM
muneeracp

How to take admission for M.Tech in Biomedical

I am doing b tech in biomedical engineering. I want to take m tech in the same from IIT madras.so I want to know about the entrance examination, subjects or papers , admission procedures, also question papers. Here I am kindly request to clear my worries.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  2. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  3. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  5. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  6. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  7. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  9. Can I appear for NET exam after M.Tech in ECE?
  10. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  12. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score? -- [New]
  13. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  14. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  17. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  18. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
30th November 2017, 03:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Tech in Biomedical

You need to crack Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in order to get admission in Master of Technology in Indian Institute of Technology.

GATE is an online competitive entrance exam for admission in M.Tech course in top technical engineering colleges of India like IIT. Bachelor of technology candidates are eligible to apply for M.Tech exam.

GATE qualified candidates are eligible for getting stipend for pursuing this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?