28th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?

I am seeking information to get admission in biomedical engineering and wish to know details pertaining to this as in 'which colleges offer this course?' 'which ones are good?' 'what is the scope for this course careerwise?' 'how is the course like?' and any other suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  5. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  6. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  7. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  8. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  9. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  10. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  11. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  13. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  14. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  16. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  17. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  18. Is AIEEE score important to get admission in any engineering college offering Biomedical Engineering?
9th October 2017, 10:27 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking information to get admission in biomedical engineering and wish to know details pertaining to this as in 'which colleges offer this course?' 'which ones are good?' 'what is the scope for this course careerwise?' 'how is the course like?' and any other suggestions.
To get admission in B.Tech in Biomedical engineering course, Applicant has to pass their 12th standard board examination in science stream from a recognized board. Applicant can also appear and qualify in the Engineering entrance exam like, JEE etc.

-> Anna University, Chennai
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600025
Tamil Nadu

-> Odaiyappa College of Engineering and Technology, Theni
P.T.R.Palanivelrajan Nagar , Theni (Theni Dist.) - 625 531
Tamil Nadu

->RVS Educational Trusts Group of Institutions , Dindigul
RVS Nagar, Karur Road , Dindigul (Dindigul Dist.) - 624005
Tamil Nadu

Those applicant who completed their B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering can either operate for a job (or) they can also pursue for higher studies.

Applicants those who interested to pursue for a master degree course, then the applicant has a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering degree and having a valid GATE Exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?