15th July 2013, 01:27 PM
sakshirohilla22

How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA with 68%

i've completed my BCA this year with 68% and need to take admission in MCA...but have a re-appear in one subjects...can i get admission in any university in this session? i would clear my backlog this december...

7th July 2014, 03:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA after completing BCA with 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakshirohilla22 View Post
i've completed my BCA this year with 68% and need to take admission in MCA...but have a re-appear in one subjects...can i get admission in any university in this session? i would clear my backlog this december...
First, you need to clear the pending backlog in order to get admission to MCA course. You are not eligible for MCA course without clearing the pending backlog. After clearing the backlog you are definitely eligible to apply for MCA course.

MCA ie:- (Master of Computer Application)

MCA Eligibility Criteria:-

~This course is best suited for those who have completed graduation with mathematics as a main subject from recognized university.

~Minimum 50% percentage of marks required for graduation course and 5% relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

~The Applicant should be studied mathematics subject in both the 12th level as well as Bachelor degree.

How to take admission in MCA?

Every institution in India, which conducts MCA entrance examination within the college. The entrance examination like, B.I.T , I.C.E.T , V.I.T etc... One you can get admission to MCA course by qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the university or the Institution. The applicant who are qualified in the entrance examination their name will be shortlisted in the selected candidates list. You can apply for this course through online or Offline by the visiting the concerned institution
30th December 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

After conplisation of bca i am go for admission in mca. I eligible for entry.but i am not get chance in admussion in second year direct so. after year for taking admission in seconds year in same univercity i am eligible
3rd July 2018, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I have been short listed for MCA. During admission process they asked for BCA final result whereas it is yet to declare from IK Gujral university. How to get provisional result of BCA from PTU

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?