25th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after BCA between MBA and MCA?

i am in confusion in going for mca or mba after completing my bca ...
in intrested in business .. but were im living there bba is not good ..
is bca powerfull for career of girl and than mca..

13th May 2015, 08:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better after BCA between MBA and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in confusion in going for mca or mba after completing my bca ...
in intrested in business .. but were im living there bba is not good ..
is bca powerfull for career of girl and than mca..
After BCA, you can go for either course, as per your interest. Both the courses offer you with good career opportunities. If you want to grow your career in management, then you can go to MBA course with specialization in any of the subjects such as Human Resource (HR), Finance, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management etc.

Well, if you want to carry your career further in IT field as a software developer, website developer, networking engineer, Database , Administrator, etc., then you can opt for Master of Computer Application (MCA). Both the jobs avail you with well-paid job opportunities. However, in order to distinct one from another, with MCA there will not be any extra-ordinary enhancement in your education.

But if you go for an MBA, this will make a good combination of your education as IT with Business makes a good combination and results in an outstanding career growth. Therefore, as per my suggestion you can go for MBA if you have an interest in it only then. If you have an interest in the software industry, then you must go for MCA to carry your post graduate degree.
15th May 2015, 05:31 PM
charitchaitra

After BCA, you can go for either course, as per your interest. Both the courses offer you with good career opportunities.

If you want to grow your career in management, then you can go to MBA course with specialization in any of the subjects such as Human Resource (HR), Finance, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management etc.
4th August 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am science student .I got 89/ and i got be in cs but I have no money to pay the kea fees so I came to Bca course but i am confused to whether I choose right course or not ? Please suggest me it is good or bsc is. Good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?