1st November 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?

Hello
I am a student of bca leaaving in gujarat state studying in patna district so please tell me ?
Which course is better for me after bca?
Can i do msc.it /mca after bca?

5th November 2014, 01:09 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?

If you have BCA qualification from a recognized university with at least 50% marks, then surely you can apply for admission in MCA or M.Sc IT course.

The admission is purely based on merit and you have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the University in which you are seeking admission.

Therefore, apply for entrance exam for getting admission into MCA/M.Sc IT course. You should be well prepared for the exam because in top colleges there is very high level of competition for admission.
5th November 2014, 10:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a student of bca leaaving in gujarat state studying in patna district so please tell me ?
Which course is better for me after bca?
Can i do msc.it /mca after bca?
Both the MCA and M.Sc IT course have good scope. You can choose any one based upon your interest and future aspiration. Most of the reputed software companies prefers MCAs rather than M.Sc(IT). So, i suggest you go for MCA after BCA. As BCA is related to MCA course and you can gain more technical knowledge in that field.

Nowadays there is good scope for MCA students in IT Companies and Large number students get hired by IT Companies with good salary package. So, after completion of MCA you can also get a good job in IT sector. So don't get confused, just apply for MCA after BCA.
14th May 2015, 03:38 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you have completed BCA from a recognized university then in my opinion you should go for MCA.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?