19th May 2013, 04:34 PM
khan ruqaiya

How to take admission in MCA without entrance exam?

sir, my name is ruqaiya compelet tybscit cam i take addmission in mca without entrance exam

9th May 2014, 02:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA without entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan ruqaiya View Post
sir, my name is ruqaiya compelet tybscit cam i take addmission in mca without entrance exam
Sorry to say without qualified in MCA entrance examination, you can't get admission for MCA course. It's mandatory for you to be qualified in MCA entrance examination in order to get admission for MCA course in reputed Institution. There are lot of Institution and University which conduct entrance examination for MCA course. The Institution/University allot admission for MCA course based overall performance in entrance examination. The entrance examination is based on Objective type with multiple choice and the entrance examination pattern consist of Language Comprehension , Mathematical Skill , Data Analysis, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning , Indian Global Environment etc.. To crack the entrance examination please refer various books available in market and go through the previous question.
10th May 2014, 12:02 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

M.C.A i.e Master of Computer Application and the course is divided into Six Semester and duration of course is 3 years. To apply for this course you must have a completed bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. You must have a mathematics as mandatory at 12th level or graduate level examination. There is no age limit to apply for this examination. Without entrance exam you can join MCA course and it is possible. Only Management quota is available and you can't apply for government quota. While comparing to the management and government quota. Management quota is fee high and you have to pay donation also in top Institution.
18th August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

MCA lateral entry without entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?