27th August 2011, 11:37 AM
priyapareek

Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?

i am the student of bca 3rd year, i want to know about the mca entrance exam pattern of IITroorkee,and about the top college of mca that take admisson through the entrance and have low fee

Related Questions:
  1. Deadline for IIT, Roorkee MCA entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT Roorkee MCA entrance exam or NIT entrance exam?
  3. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  4. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee?
  5. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  6. Best colleges for doing MCA? Date of sale of entrance exam forms by those colleges? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  7. When will the MCA entrance exam form be available? I have just completed BCA and want to attend the MCA entrance of IIT Roorkee
  8. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  9. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MCA Admission in IIT colleges
  11. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  12. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  13. List of top MCA colleges? I have scored 64 marks in MCA entrance exam
  14. After scoring 48% can I be eligible for MCA course in IIT Roorkee?
  15. Will I take admission in IIT(MCA) after doing BSc? What is the syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  16. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not? -- [New]
  17. BCA student can apply for JAM 2015 entrance exam?
  18. From where would i get the Maharashtra MCA entrance form? fees structure?
11th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?

hello sir i am khet sing solanki & i belongs to and i have complite bca with 75 % and a wants to take addmission in mca at roorki
so by which way i cat get admission at roorki

please send me on [email protected]
25th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?

sir iam suresh giri iwant to mca but my persenteg is 52/in 10 2 so i
17th January 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir me bca1 year ka student hu mujhe roorki se mca karne hai to iske liye kaunsa entrance exam hoga aur admission ki kya process hai. Please answer me ([email protected])
30th January 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hey i just complite 10th but want mca
30th January 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the answers to these guyes,,
25th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

except roorkee which colleges are conducting iit-jam
which iit colleges have mca course?
23rd March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I am Aditya malik student of 1st year so i want to Btech [CS] in iit colllege so please forgot me reply which entrance has cleared by me for iit join roorkee. email at just [email protected]
30th June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of BCA 5th sem ... i want to know about the mca entrance exam pattern of IITroorkee,and about the top college of mca that take admisson through the entrance. i got 31 in maths in hs final... so can i take admission for MCA after clearing the entrance ?? please reply at [email protected]
25th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of BCA 5th sem ... i want to know about the mca entrance exam pattern of IITroorkee,and about the top college of mca that take admisson through the entrance. i got 31 in maths in hs final... so can i take admission for MCA after clearing the entrance ?? please reply at [email protected]
15th May 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT
Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give
admission through Entrance Exam?
sir i m a student of BCA 4th sem ... i want to
know about the mca entrance exam pattern of
IITroorkee,and about the top college of mca
that take admisson through the entrance. i got 65% .. so can i take
admission for MCA after clearing the
entrance ?? please reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?