14th November 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?

i have passed a matric in pakistan with scince i want to admition in printing press technology diploma in these county
u.s.a,,,germany,,,france,,,itly,,, japan,,,korea,,,denmark
in wich one country admition me
plz help me about admition process and fee shedule

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  2. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  3. Government printing press jobs?
  4. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  5. How can I get job in printing press in government sector being a diploma holder in printing technology?
  6. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  7. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  8. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  9. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  11. What should I do after diploma in printing technology to get admission in degree
  12. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing matric?
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the various government opportunities available for candidates with printing technology expertise? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission in Gujarat after completing diploma from Birla Institute Pilani in IT branch with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  17. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  18. Will i get admission in second year of BE course after Diploma in Printing Technology or Packaging?
27th January 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in printing press technology diploma after passing Matric in Pakistan? What is the admission process? Fee structure for the same?

Diploma in Printing Technology is a 3-year diploma level course in printing technology for students who wish to make their career in management of printing jobs. The eligibility of the course is 10 2 examination or any equivalent with minimum 50% marks in PCM. The course is spread over a span of 6 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?