28th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?

hello
kindly nurture me with information about
admission process, dates and fee structure
for the admission to IEI kolkata for diploma holder.
can u also give the contacts to which i can contact.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for MCA from IGNOU, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. List of Universities with their fee structure and entrance exam dates for M.Sc in Kolkata?
  5. Registration Procedure, Important Dates and Fee structure to apply for IBPS Exam?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Kolkata for CA? What is the eligibilty and fee structure?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. What's the procedure for changing the subjects in IEI,Kolkata? I've done my diploma in Hindi medium and now English language is quite tough to cope with
  9. Best coaching centers in Kolkata to prepare for IPS exam? Procedure and the fee structure of it?
  10. What is the fee structure for company secretary course from Kolkata
  11. Study material for IEI Kolkata?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. What is the date of sale of AMIE forms?
  16. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  17. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  18. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
29th June 2022, 12:05 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?

For Institution of Engineering India, the eligibility criteria is 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as primary subjects with a minimum of 50% marks scored in each subject. For admission you have to apply for the membership of the society. The admission is based on the merit or marks scored in 12th standard. The course fee is 15,000 rupees per annum. You can contact them by visiting campus or by visiting their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?