5th December 2011, 10:52 AM
egg.kamal@gmail

Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?

Dear sir
i have completed my diploma in printing technology in 2010. and now i want to get admission in amie of production engineering. send me the admission procedure detail with last date of application form submission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  3. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  4. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  5. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  6. Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  8. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  9. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  10. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  11. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to take admission in AMIE after Printing diploma and 8 years experience? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  14. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after passing diploma in production technology with 65%
  16. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
8th February 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?

Is it possible to have lateral admission in B.tech - civil, as i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering (regular) and B.tech in mechanical engineering (DEC).
17th March 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?

I am a student of aircrat maintenance engineering can i take admission in amie aerospace enggineering
20th April 2012, 11:27 PM
hariharan sudhan

i complete diplamo in printing technology then i join the amie
25th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma with printing technology.Can I take admission in AMIE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?