25th May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university

sir, i gave exam only in ip university and not else. so how would i take admission in pune, jnu etc university. If there is any rule for getting admission into these clg so kindly tell me the correct way and procedure to take admission. I got 467 rank in ip university

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  2. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  5. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  6. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  7. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  9. Procedure for admission in Teaching after pursuing B.Ed from Pune University?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  11. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  12. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  13. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  14. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  15. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure and requirements to get admission in S.Y.B.Com at Pune University?
  17. Admission procedure of MCS in Pune University? Names of the colleges?
  18. Which are the colleges in India for Automobile Engineering? How much score is needed?
5th November 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Pune, JNU university? Procedure to take admission? I have got 467 rank in IP university

m.phil admission time please send timetable of adimission and criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?