28th December 2012, 01:22 PM
Sakshi Kanchan

How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?

Sir, I am a B.com 2nd year student and would like to take direct admission in intermediate course of icwai before completing my graduation. Can you tell me the procedure for it?

11th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?

i m persuing ty bcom.......tell me whether i take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI.........and pls tell me what is the procedure for taking admission in intermediate corse
15th April 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take direct admission in intermediate course of ICWAI after passing B.Com 2nd year?

can i take icwai cource after intermediate 2 year....
7th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

II have passed both groups of ipcc in first atempt in novamber 2012. Now i am want to take addmission in intermeted of icwai. Then how can i do it.
7th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

II have passed both groups of ipcc in first atempt in novamber 2012. Now i am want to take addmission in intermeted of icwai. Then how can i do it.
24th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the institutions providing CA and ICWA courses in Bangalore..
19th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

If i am 10 diploma degree then i am eligible for ICAW course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?