11th May 2011, 01:09 AM
pooja.sbah

Can I get direct admission for intermediate course of CS after completing foundation exam of ICWAI?

i have completed the foundation examination of icwai, can i get direct admission to intermediate course of cs?

11th May 2011, 02:00 PM
rajan dhjdchgdghdfgh

Default Re: Can I get direct admission for intermediate course of CS after completing foundation exam of ICWAI?

yes dear u get direct admission if u have min. 65% marks
11th May 2011, 06:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission for intermediate course of CS after completing foundation exam of ICWAI?

Hello Pooja,
To be eligible for the Intermediate/Executive Program of Company Secretary course, you must be either a graduate in any stream or must have completed the professional course.
Since you are pursuing course from ICWAI, you must have qualified the final examination to avail exemption from foundation program of CS and directly enroll for the Executive Program. As you have just passed the Foundation Program of ICWAI, you are not eligible to enroll for the executive program.
For more information, click here
21st May 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

When Last date for admission to CWA INTERMEDIATE
31st May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 49% in bcom . so am i eligible for Intermediate Course in icwai
19th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

at present i am doing b.com in correspondence of madras university , after completing it am i eligible for intermediate exam ? that is will i get excempted from entrance exam ?
24th March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission for intermediate course of CS after completing graduation ?
14th June 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in cs executive program after graduation
6th July 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get direct admission in cs after complete the 12
3rd June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44% in bcom, can i get direct admission in ICWAI-Bhubaneswar
10th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i already passed cs foundation,can i take direct admission in CWA INTER??
10th September 2013, 08:10 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

To be eligible for the Intermediate/Executive Program of Company Secretary course, you must be either a graduate in any stream or must have completed the professional course.
Since you are pursuing course from ICWAI, you must have qualified the final examination to avail exemption from foundation program of CS and directly enroll for the Executive Program. As you have just passed the Foundation Program of ICWAI, you are not eligible to enroll for the executive program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?