21st October 2010, 04:01 PM
chinmoyeedas1

Direct admission in CS Intermediate course without Foundation course, possible or not?

I am doing BBA now.can i directly join the intermediate course of cs without opting for the foundation course after completion of BBA?

22nd October 2010, 11:27 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Direct admission in CS Intermediate course without Foundation course, possible or not?

without doing graduation u are not allowed to take admission in cs directly without foundation. you will have to first pass the foundation course.
22nd October 2010, 06:12 PM
jayajotwani

Default Re: Direct admission in CS Intermediate course without Foundation course, possible or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinmoyeedas1 View Post
I am doing BBA now.can i directly join the intermediate course of cs without opting for the foundation course after completion of BBA?
Being a graduate u r eligible directly for intermediate course.
Check out the details at www.icsi.edu/
23rd October 2010, 11:05 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes,after completing your graduation you can directly join the intermediate course without opting for the foundation course.
23rd October 2010, 12:15 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Hi Chinmoyee

As you have already mentioned that you are from a non-commerce background, it is mandatory for you to go for an foundation course before you can start your intermediate course on CS. ICSI, governing body for CS, has made it a compulsion for all such students to first undergo a foundation course, so that they brush up subjects which were not a part of their curriculum.

You are not required to take up the examination, but yes you'd have to undergo a compulsory postal or oral tuition. For more information, you can log into www.icsi.in.

Regards

Neeraj
23rd October 2010, 11:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

10+2 Pass or its equivalent is the basic requirement for being eligible for company secretary course. A candidate can enter the executive course by two means. Either the candidate must pass the Foundation Programme examination (compulsory for 10+2 Pass) or must have passed a graduation successfully with 10 + 2 + 3 examination. For graduates direct entry is allowed. You can join intermediate course without the Foundation course on completion of BBA.
10th November 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know what is the fee structure for CS intermediate course.
9th December 2010, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for joining inter course?do reply for me
20th December 2010, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir this is ramamnurthy Bcom,MBA finance i am intrested to join cs intermediate course plz give me fee (exemtion in any sc/st) and date of regestretion.

thanking you sir
22nd December 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want know that when will admission start of Intermediate course
3rd January 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a science graduate & needs to do cs course. how can i get admission for intermediate course?
Abid
6th January 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Is their any mandatory articleship in cs course?
14th January 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

can a graduate student have direct admission in cs inter ???????????
18th January 2011, 01:04 AM
anncie10

Yes,
after BBA you can join executive level directly but all you need to do is to complete a postal coaching of the foundation course and then start with the executive level. I am a B.tech graduate and i have directly jumped to executive course.
Attached Files
File Type: doc 7_checklist.doc(55.5 KB, 106 views)
18th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

course duration of cs and total fees for cs
29th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

last date of joinin for december exam inter
26th February 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.com, MBA in finance. iam very much interested in doing cs. I want know whether coaching classes is mandatory for this particular course.
if it is mandatory, please suggest me the coaching class near rajajinagar.

Thanks & Regards,

Kavitha
2nd April 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

when is the last date for joining the inter course and fee structure also
28th August 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

for cs intermeddiate both group exam 2012 when register ?
31st August 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am mba finance can i give any exmption for cs if yes what is procedures
14th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i cleared my ipcc and b.com final student. plse suggest me
27th February 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

how many % get in graduation for direct entry in exucutive
2nd March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared my ipcc and articleship and want to take direct admission in CS final can i take ,,,,,,plzsuggest me .....
18th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com graduate & want to do CA, what is the process to get admission in it. how much is the duration of this course...? plz reply me plz plz plz....
23rd October 2020, 02:52 PM
Priya Dhongade

That is not possible. You have to first complete foundation course then your eligible to do intermediate course for doing CS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?