24th September 2018, 02:09 PM
mohamed shafeeq p

How to take transfer from Calicut University to another university in Kerala?

My Calicut University 4th and 5th semester results are out. Now, I wish to study my final semester from under other university in Kerala. What should I do for taking transfer? What should be my next step and procedure to complete my degree from other university?

3rd October 2018, 09:20 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take transfer from Calicut University to another university in Kerala?

No, it is not possible to transfer from Calicut university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission for pursuing the course. Since, it is not possible to change the university in the middle of the course, I suggest you to complete your remaining part of the course from the same university where you are currently pursuing the course.
22nd November 2022, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take transfer from Calicut University to another university in Kerala?

After marriage is this possible to transfer Calicut University to Kerala University in the middle of the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?