28th October 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I get transfer from Calicut University to another University?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com from Calicut University last year but I had two pending papers so I want to know how can I get transfer from Calicut University to another University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship transferred from RGUHS, Bangalore to Calicut University for BDS final year student? Documents required to submit in Calicut University?
  2. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  3. How to get a 3 Lakh per annum package after failing in 10th?
  4. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  5. What is the procedure to migrate from one college to other during B.Tech course?
  6. How to do M.Com through correspondence in Calicut University
  7. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  8. Valuable distance master degree that can be done after graduation?
  9. What is the admission eligibility criteria followed to apply for Ph.D in Calicut University?
  10. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  11. Names of the institutes offering part time Ph.D in electronics in south India?
  12. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Which universities offer courses in Automobile Engineering after 12th?
  14. What to do, if Calicut university refused the equivalency certificate? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in M.Com in Calicut University after completing B.Com in Calicut University
  16. Percentage required for B.Com in 2nd year after B.Com from private college under Calicut University?
  17. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges of Kerala offer M.Phil Malayalam course? Duration of the M.Phil course?
30th October 2016, 09:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer from Calicut University to another University?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot transfer to another university during your graduation course, you can at the max shift to another college within the same board/university but only after clearing your 1st year with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
30th October 2016, 10:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get transfer from Calicut University to another University?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot transfer to another university during your graduation course, you can at the max shift to another college within the same board/university but only after clearing your 1st year with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
15th February 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I'm an UG studying for B.com with Computer application in calicut under Calicut University..I want to transfer to Bangalore University ...My 1st years final exams has not come around...Ill try my best to score good marks and if I do, can I be able to transfer?
16th May 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from my college to another?? Iam srudying under management quota
2nd September 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I joined distance education degree @ co-operative college thrissur on 2015.When i got a job i quit the classes and started preparing myself by remitting fees in janatha but for the sixth sem i didnt know about the exam fee due date so that i cant attend the sixth sem.
So what are athe procedures to write sixth semester this year...?
What all documents are needed for re-admission...?
Which is the month in which i need to apply...?
5th December 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I completed degree from calicut university. I have supply and i didnt submit project. Can i transfer to another university
25th December 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am discontinued my bsc CS in 2016.by completing 2 years calicut university ..is there any hope to complete that course .
26th January 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer to another college in third year for same University/?
27th May 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I joined for B.A. english in a private college under calicut university in 2008. I discontinued the course after attending first year exams in 2009. But I didn't cancel my registration. I just want to know if I can join for any other course like BA Sociology without cancelling my previous registration.
15th June 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: how can i get the transfer certificate for private registration calicut university?

I am completed my degree in Calicut university private registration. is there any option to apply for transfer certificate through online? or only by taking form printout and submit to college?
18th June 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got ug allotment in a collage in third allotment Can i change collage in the same university?
2nd July 2019, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have finished my graduation two years before now i want to join post graduation so I want tc for that college I don't know how to get my tc because iam a private student . please answer this question as soon as possible
4th July 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I have studied bcom in private collage under calicut university, but i am not completing the course. And i want TC to join another course. What can i do..??
24th September 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I was a student of calicut university who completed bcom regular degree in 2017. But i have 2 back papers and attended more than 2 time supply. But i failed. So can i get transfer from this university to another one? Hope you reply asap
5th March 2020, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

When is the time of b.com degree college transfer in 2020?
16th September 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Possible to my regular degree change to the distance education under the Calicut University
25th September 2021, 12:18 AM
Shamaila parween

No you cannot go Calicut University to another University. Only the way you can max shift to another University with same board.
16th November 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I was a Bcom student in 2005 at a private college under calicut university. I complet my degree in three years. I failed 4 subject. Can I complete my degree through credit tranfer.
11th May 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What can i do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?