9th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take up HR course through correspondence in Bangalore?

Hi ,

I have 5 years of experience in the BPO industry and now i want to take up HR course as correspondence in bangalore. Please let me know if it has any value n also let me know the name of a good institute.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
  2. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  3. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  4. How to do correspondence in Bangalore after doing BCA?
  5. How to take up HR course through correspondence in Bangalore?
  6. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  7. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  8. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. From where could I pursue diploma engineering through correspondence in Goa, Mumbai or Bangalore?
  10. How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?
  11. How can I approach for M.Tech in correspondence in Bangalore? Do I have to answer GATE?
  12. How to do LLB correspondence course in Bangalore?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  14. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  15. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  16. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
27th January 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up HR course through correspondence in Bangalore?

let me know the period of least time hr course. the expenses .

kamal K Saha.
6th July 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i want do HR corrasponding course,sir pl tell me details about it.
26th September 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to take up HR course as correspondence in bangalore university. Please let me know when is last date and how i can join...
13th March 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My Masters in Psychology, Please let me Know duration and the amount..

Christy
25th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How to take up correspondence HR course in Bangalore and what is the course fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?