3rd March 2012, 09:59 PM
dileesh.info

Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?

Hii,

I am a BTech degree holder with more than 50% marks. I would like to do MBA in Finance Management through Correspondence Course from Symbiosis Or IGNOU. Can anyone guide me through the Procedures?? Is it required to appear for any entrance exam??

Am currently working as a Project Engineer in UAE.

Thank you

Dileesh

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  3. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  5. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  6. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  7. Can I do M.Phil in MGT through correspondence from IGNOU after doing MBA in Finance?
  8. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  9. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  10. Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form?
  12. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU?
  13. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  14. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
  17. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  18. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
4th March 2012, 12:28 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible.
IGNOU and symbiosis announced their distance learning program time to time. you just need to register yourself for the program . Both are good universities for distance learning education programs.
19th October 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?

i want to get mba degree not diploma i want master degree. Is it possible from symbosis?
23rd May 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get ourself register for Mba corresponce in IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?