23rd January 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

How can l get admission in B.Ss agriculture? Is there any separate entrance exam for this Course? Also tell me that how can l apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  3. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  4. Is there any separate entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? -- [New]
  5. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  7. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  8. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  9. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  10. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
  15. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  16. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Should I need to give any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  18. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
23rd January 2017, 09:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

According to the eligibility criteria a candidate must have studied science stream whether non medical or medical at intermediate level from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in order to pursue Bachelor of Agricultural degree course.
To get admission in government institute you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the state university are you can appear in All India Agriculture exam that is conducted by ICAR, New Delhi every year.

Otherwise you can get admission in private Institute on the basis of money donation.
23rd January 2017, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?

Yes, definitely as per the eligibility criteria it is necessary for a candidate to appear in the entrance exam if he or she wants to get admission in government institute or good reputed private colleges to pursue 4 year degree Bsc agriculture course.

As per your interest you can you appear in State University entrance exam or All India Agriculture entrance exam.
23rd January 2017, 10:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is separate entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture Research. Entrance examination is called All India Entrance Examination for Admission.

The eligibility criteria for ICAR AIEEA is that candidate should have done 10+2 either with PCM or PCB can apply for this exam. You need to have minimum of 45% marks in board exams. The age limit for this exam is 17-22 years.

The notification for this exam is yet to be declared by ICAR.
23rd January 2017, 11:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture:-

AGRICET

CGPAT

GBPUAT

AIEEA UG

IGKVCET

JCECE

MCAER

OUAT

UPCATET

Procedure to apply for admission in B.Sc Agriculture:-

You can get direct admission in B SC in Agriculture course after completing 12th standard. But in some cases the institution may conduct own entrance examination, based on the entrance examination performance the Institution may give admission for B.Sc in agriculture course.
25th January 2017, 12:52 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Admission in Bachelor of science in Agriculture is possible by

1] 10+2, minimum 50% marks to be scored in science stream.
2] ICAR-AIEEA-UG, entrance exam accredited the institutions/universities.
3] Entrance exams that will be conducted by some institution for this course.

ICAR-AIEEA exam will be 13th may, application form to be filled online which expected to come out in April,2017.

Visit icar.org.in for more details.

It is four year degree course for candidates who wish to work in agriculture sectors. This course will help you to find job in private/government companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?