17th January 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?

My daughter is in 10th class studying in USA from 7 years. She plans to do engineering in Hyderabad after her 12th, as she likes to be in India for some time.

How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad ?
She does not excel in math here, but is a good student overall academically. we were thinking about it, because the concepts may be same in the engineering in USA and Hyderabad, but the approach to get the solution are very different.

Are there are NRI students doing engineering in Hyd., from USA, and what are their experiences concerning the academics ? We would want to decide after we hear the experience of these students.

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad -- [New]
  2. List of M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 1011 rank in EC stream
  3. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  4. Expected colleges with 1331 rank in ECET?
  5. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  6. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  7. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  8. List of all the M.Tech colleges in AP providing Electronics and Instrumentation through PGECET?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 306 rank in OUPGCET
  10. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  11. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad, CBIT Hyderabad or G.Pullarreddy Engineering College Kurnool? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which government college or private college is best in AP after scoring 26204 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  14. List of top 10 colleges in AP?
  15. Can I get a seat in OU Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad and Mufakkham Jah Engineering college or CBIT Hyderabad?
  16. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  18. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
20th July 2011, 01:34 AM
GeethaSamudrala

Smile Re: How tough is it for a student from New Jersey curriculum to do engineering in Hyderabad? Are there any NRI's doing engineering in Hyderabad?

Hii,
my friend have completed engineering in AP. She was from Cannada(US).If you want i will give her email id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?