19th May 2011, 07:40 PM
ram suresh

How to undergo training(Finance) in BHEL Bhopal?

I am ram from bhopal.I am pursuing MBA II semester from SATI engg college,vidisha.I wish to undergo training (finance) in BHEL, Bhopal .Please guide me for the same.

27th June 2015, 10:24 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to undergo training(Finance) in BHEL Bhopal?

To get the management trainee in the BHEL is as in all other companies for this first you have to contact to the company representative for the training and then can submit your resume to the company.

>> As you will submit your resume the company representative will forward this to higher management or to the H.R. management of the company as this type of all the functions of the company are arranged by the H.R. department of the company.

>> If there is any seat available vacant for the trainee purpose then they will allow you for the training and i have a personal advice to you that training should be done as to gain maximum knowledge and skills as the purpose of the training is to improve a person in its field work knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?