30th January 2016, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for internship in BHEL, Bhopal after EE course completion?

I am shubham pare. I have completed BE degree with electrical & electronics branch. Now i am willing to get enrolled for the internship programme at bhel bhopal. So please help me in this.

Related Questions:
31st January 2016, 12:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for internship in BHEL, Bhopal after EE course completion?

BHEL is one of the well reputed electrical organisation. You must have to keep your academics with good grades to pursue internship in BHEL. You can apply online for the internship in BHEL. You simply have to visit at the official website of the BHEL and read all general instructions for internship in BHEL. After that fill the application form properly and submit it online. For your kind information i want to tell you that yo must have to pay an amount of 500 rupees per week for the internship in BHEL. After submitting the application form you have to wait for their reply. They will mail you for the written test. If you qualify the written test then you have to clear the interview and then you can pursue your internship in BHEL.
1st February 2016, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for internship in BHEL, Bhopal after EE course completion?

Here is the procedure for internship :::::>>

First apply for the recommendation latter from your college.

Then apply for the NOC from your college.

Write an application to the HR of the BHEL.

Prepare a short resume of academics.

Send these all documents to BHEL training section.

Submit your internship fee after selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?