18th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? Suggest some tips for the same? I am pursuing MBA II semester from Sati Vidisha

Respected Sir,
I am ram suresh from bhopal.I am pursuing MBA II semester from sati,vidisha.I want to undergo training in BHEL, Bhopal .Please guide me for the same.
Thanks & Regards.

my contact no.-8109856529
email:- [email protected]

27th June 2015, 08:44 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? Suggest some tips for the same? I am pursuing MBA II semester from Sati Vidisha

To apply for the summer training in BHEL you have to-

>> Take a summer training letter from your collage with collage permission and submit it to the company and then company representative will forward it to the HR department of the company.

>> As every company have the limited seats for summer training so if there is any seats left then they will must allow you for the summer training in that company and then you can take your summer training in company.

>> And in last you have to prepare a report on the training that you have gone through in company and that you have gain because the marks are count in degree for summer training.
4th January 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for summer training in BHEL, Bhopal? Suggest some tips for the same? I am pursuing MBA II semester from Sati Vidisha

Hello, I am pursuing MBA(FINANCE) from Dr.Gaur Hari Singhaniya Institute of Management & Research KANPUR.Wanted to know that how can apply for the summer internship program in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?