15th March 2016, 01:35 PM
Biraj Dahal

How and when can I apply for ICWA Foundation course?

Hello sir, i am student of class 12 commerce giving final exam of cbse board in the session 2016 will finished at 7th april, after finished that i want to joined in ICWA foundation. So ,how can i apply for and when, means which date?

15th March 2016, 07:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when can I apply for ICWA Foundation course?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. Candidates who appear for 10+2 board exams or passed out can apply for Foundation level of this course. The registration for Foundation level course is open throughout the year. But you must know that for June Term examination, application has to be done before 31st January of the year and for December examination of foundation level of ICWA, registration must be done before 31st July of 2016.

You must not have applied for June term exam. You can apply for December examination before 31st July of 2016 at official website of ICWA. For any more details about this course, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?