14th February 2011, 07:42 PM
jigarshah

How and where to apply for M.Tech. Aeronautica Engg. course after completion of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. ?

HII , frnds !! i m studying be ( mechanical engineeering ) .. Ihave to take addmission in M-TECH ( aeronautical engineering ) ..... plss give me suitable rply >>.

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  2. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  3. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  6. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  7. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  8. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Tech in computer science or information technology after doing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Tech from Computer Science?
  12. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  13. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Tech course in NIT Trichy for a candidate of General category?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering -- [New]
  18. How should I join defence sector after doing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials engineering?
14th February 2011, 10:26 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How and where to apply for M.Tech. Aeronautica Engg. course after completion of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. ?

dear friend if you want to take in M.TECH Admission in AERONAUTICS ENGG. THEN YOU MUST Qualified your GATE exam which is held on every year on 2nd sunday of February then you give this exam and get good college admission in
M.TECH.
15th February 2011, 12:17 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: How and where to apply for M.Tech. Aeronautica Engg. course after completion of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigarshah View Post
HII , frnds !! i m studying be ( mechanical engineeering ) .. Ihave to take addmission in M-TECH ( aeronautical engineering ) ..... plss give me suitable rply >>.

Hi....Jigarshah
Warm Greeting

If you want to take admission in M.tech in Aeronautical engineering/Aerospace that you have to appear in GATE and TANCET(tamilnadu Common entrance test) and if you score good than you will get that branch.
Hindustan Group of institution,
Guindy ,chennai.
Tamilnadu

This is (Hindustan Group of Institution ,chenni) one of the best college for Aeronautical engineering in southindia.
To know more about this college just visit the given link-

http://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/

OR contact on the given address
REGISTERED OFFICE:
40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai - 600 016. India.
Ph. : +91-44-2234 1389 / 2234 2508
Fax: +91-44-2234 2170
Email: [email protected]:-

i have also attached the list of other colleges which offers Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineer in india in pdf format.please find the attachment.

Thanks
khanddn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aeronautical Engineering College in India.pdf(66.8 KB, 115 views)
15th February 2011, 12:29 AM
mishra245

Default Re: How and where to apply for M.Tech. Aeronautica Engg. course after completion of B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg. ?

You can give the exam of GATE(General Aptitude test for Engineering), By qualifying this you can get the best college the India for M.tech with any course.
OR
You can direct apply for the M.tech course in the private universities by their forms or management admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?