14th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Dksha Prakash

How and where can I apply for internship? I am a BSc Hons computer science student

I am a Bsc hons cmp sci student in my 2nd year. I would like to know about how and where i can apply for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University
  4. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Does Facebook offer Internship to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which course is better between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons Maths for teaching line?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
29th May 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where can I apply for internship? I am a BSc Hons computer science student

I m doing 2nd year bsc.it from Mumbai university. And i donot have any certification for any course.. I intend to do mca after graduation. My question is do i need to apply for any certification of any course for a better future? Does it matter?? If so please guide me as to where and how,do i apply for the same. Also, i m interested in doing some internship programs.. Along with my degree, so please help me,out as to how can i apply and what is best suited for me? Please reply. Thanks:)
28th January 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where can I apply for internship? I am a BSc Hons computer science student

Where and how to apply for summer internships for bsc comp sc honours students 2nd yr
1st April 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.sc chemistry hons. Student, 2nd year. I don't have anybparticular degree right now. How can I apply for internship course through my college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?