11th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

i want know about how and where i can get iit form by online plz give me more detail aboutfilling of online iit form

12th November 2011, 09:51 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want know about how and where i can get iit form by online plz give me more detail aboutfilling of online iit form

Application Form for IIT JEE

The IIT JEE 2012 is going to be conducted on 8th April,2012..

The forms for the exam are already available online from 31st October,2011 and offline since 11th November,2011

The last date for form submission is 15th December,2011

You can avail the IIT JEE forms from your nearest Union Bank of India Branch or your nearest book depot..

You can apply online..just Click Here

You will also find the instructions to fill and the necessary documents you need to provide..

Only the following students are eligible for appearing in IIT JEE 2012..

1) You should have 60% aggregate marks in PCM in your 12th boards..

2) You should have passed your 12th in 2011 or appearing in 2012..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th November 2011, 11:19 AM
rsawamkumar

Default Re: How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

he dear ...
go to this website http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee
and then click on the link "Click here for online registration" after that select "New user Registration"
then fill the required field.
at the time of registration you will asked to enter a login id and password ,so please remember it. it will asked to inter for next time login and after completion of registration enter your choices for colleges.for more information first read the instruction carefully. In case if you face any problem please write us.
All the best........
12th November 2011, 12:15 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

Quote:
How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

For filling IIT-JEE form online , please follow the below given procedure :
  • Just log on to websitehttp://jeeonline.iitd.ac.in/register and fill up the form which appears.
  • After filling all the information correctly hit "Submit"
  • You will be Redirected to another page which will show your user id and password . so please note it down for future use .
  • Now log in to your account using the username and password that you just got .
  • Now comes the most important part of form filling means payment through challan of three different banks .Now choose any of the three bank . You will now have to deposit the amount in your choosen bank and then enter information later on through the same login id and password .
  • Instruction for filling online form
  • The last date of apply for IIT JEE Examination Online : 10/Dec/2011.
  • The examination of IIT JEE 2012 : 08/April/2012

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-fill-online-form-iit-jee-448804.html#ixzz1dTGbv2Yk

With Regards
ravik1214
12th November 2011, 01:12 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: How and where can I get the IIT JEE form via online? Details about filling the online IIT JEE form?

dear friend,

The Apply Procedure Of IIT JEE form:-

(a)Online: For online Submission of applications, IIT Bombay – http://www.jee.iitb.ac.in ,IIT Delhi – http://jee.iitd.ac.in For Online Form fill up.

(b)Offline:

A candidate can register Offline using the prescribed Optical Machine Readable (OMR) Application Form which can be obtained by cash purchase from bank branches given below with effect from 11 November, 2011.

best of luck
12th November 2011, 03:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
For online registration of IIT JEE, click here.

For complete information regarding online registration, click here.
16th November 2011, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IIT-JEE :-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chem and math.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for IIT JEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

IIT JEE SCHEDULE:-

Form availability - 11th November, 2011

Last date for submitting form – 5th December, 2011

Availability of online forms for IIT JEE 2012 – From 11th November 2011 to 10th December 2011

IIT JEE 2012 date – 8th April, 2012 (Sunday)

IIT JEE 2012 Result declaration date – 16th May, 2012

So you are eligible for 2013 IIT JEE EXAM.

Cost of the IIT JEE form-

For GENERAL and OBC-1600
For SC and ST -800

All the best.
9th December 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

I have filled IIT application form but i do not have an obc certificate.What should i do
9th December 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

i have filled iit form but i don't have obc certificate. what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?