1st December 2011, 04:06 PM
FatimaF

How can I send my IIT JEE online application form?

how I send IIT JEE online form ..could u pleae tlel me what is the procedure for it

3rd December 2011, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I send my IIT JEE online application form?

You have to first create a user name and password for applying online. You should fill all the details carefully. You can make the payment through debit card or credit card. Once you complete the application form take the print out of the same. Send the completed form along with all other enclosure through speed or registered post to the specified address.
5th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can i pay through demand draft?
17th December 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

can we send the iit jee form by courier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?