21st December 2010, 07:44 PM
anubhavs

Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?

I have submitted IIT form with coloured background of my photo?

Will my form be rejected

22nd December 2010, 02:57 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?

1)Mostly they won't reject , but in the application they have mentioned that background should be white , 70% they will accept the application,check your status in the following link http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/app.php

2)Most of they student are doing lot of mistake in filling the application form, the main reason is that, you are not reading the Instruction of the Application form,don't repeat this here on

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 06:29 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?

don't worry friend it seems that you have filled the form without reading the instructions given in information bronchure provided with IIT-JEE form. i have seen so many students committing the same mistake but they all received their admit card. this fact can give you some kind of relief . IIT is not so strict at this point means you will surely receive your admit card. if still you are not satisfied then contact iit officials .good luck.
22nd December 2010, 07:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Coloured background should not be a problem. The photo must be of the correct size. also hope you have filled the form correctly.
22nd December 2010, 07:30 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Don't worry you have comitted a simple mistake so you will definitely receive your admit card. there is no need to worry. but remember in future don't fill the form without reading the instruction given in information bronchure. good luck.
22nd December 2010, 10:25 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i think may be your form will not be rejected. but from next time don't do this type of mistake.

i will suggest you to contact with IIT zonal office where you have sent your application form or try to check the application status for IIT website.

best wishes for examination.
22nd December 2010, 08:16 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

You should go accordingly your instruction,Your form will not be rejected for this case.

But do not do it further.

All the best.
22nd December 2010, 09:09 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry. Your application will not be rejected. This is just a common mistake. They do not reject forms for this background photo problem.
they mention this condition so that the photo on the admit card is clear.
22nd December 2010, 09:25 PM
bikenindia

hi,
There is less chances for rejection. I am sure, your form will not be rejected and if you are so much concerned that contact IIT forum..

All the best.
thank you.
23rd December 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted my IIT form photo with red background,will it be rejected?
24th December 2010, 10:25 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubhavs View Post
I have submitted IIT form with coloured background of my photo?

Will my form be rejected
IIT forms are mostly not rejected if the photograph problem will be there.

and any form with color photographs are not rejected ,

don't worry..

and please don't do the same mistake again again for next filling up the forms.

good luck..
25th December 2010, 02:59 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Submitted IIT JEE form with coloured background on the photo : Will my form be rejected?

Dear student,

Your form will not be rejected. you must not be casual about these important exams.

It is my advice to you to contact with IIT zonal office to ask about your problem....

Best wishes for examination.
27th December 2010, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to mention registration No. and Name at the back of the photo. Pl. let m know if my form will be rejected. Should I send another application ?
29th December 2010, 12:51 PM
Katyayni singh

Question Re: Submitted IIT JEE form with pencil: Will my form be rejected?

i hv submitted iitjee form whole wriiten with pencil
as it was given to fill with pen and bubles to be filled with pencil
plzzzz tell me is my form will b rejected????
and if yes what to do next????
29th December 2010, 08:53 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
It is ok you must receive your admit card. don't need to worry about this.
30th December 2010, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

thnx.....
19th January 2011, 02:01 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
According to me-

i think may be your form will not be rejected. but from next time don't do this type of mistake.

i will suggest you to contact with IIT zonal office where you have sent your application form or try to check the application status for IIT website.

Thanks.
11th November 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i have pasted the photograph of size 3x3.5 by mistake so, my form will be rejected??
30th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i hv submitted my iit jee form on blue background without name and registration no. mentioned at the back...........will my form be rejected
plz reply soon i still have date left to fill the form
26th November 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i fill up the confirmation page by gel pen?
29th November 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=imira;282969]which type of photo is required coloured or black and white?
29th November 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=imira;282969]which type of photo is required coloured or black and white?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?