13th June 2018, 02:14 PM
Vasuchanchapara

How and where can I move from Gujarat after doing Diploma in Gujarat and moving to other state for Degree?

Right now I am studying in Rajkot Government Polytechnic IT. I want to go out from Gujarat for study. How can I get admission after Diploma to go out of Gujarat college in base of D2D (Diploma to Degree)?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  2. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  3. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  5. Diploma holder from Gujarat Technical University can apply for B.Tech in Karnataka or Mumbai?
  6. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  9. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
  11. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  12. What are the rules and regulations for diploma engineer of Gujarat to take admission in degree engineering course in Gujarat?
  13. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  14. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  15. Can I study in Gujarat, if passed 12th from Telangana?
  16. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  17. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  18. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
25th December 2022, 11:24 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where can I move from Gujarat after doing Diploma in Gujarat and moving to other state for Degree?

After your diploma , you can opt for any technical course at Chandigarh University.
You can also go for Delhi University.
There are also various reputed colleges under Delhi University, that you can go for, if you are interested.
The admission procedure is simple.
Most of the Universities offer admission on the basis of merit as well as entrance exam.
You can fill the application form online through their official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?