2nd July 2012, 04:12 PM
ptm1768

How to write IBPS exam in Itanagar, Arunachal?

sir, iam from kerala, but i wants to write IBPS exam in ITANAGAR, in Arunachal pradesh is it possible.
plese inform me. [email protected]

11th October 2015, 10:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write IBPS exam in Itanagar, Arunachal?

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking Personel Selection and it is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates in the banking sector. Yes, you are eligible to appear in the examination in the Itanagar but you have to fill the center choice as Itanagar.

The examination for the IBPS PO and for the different posts are conducted at the same date throughout the country. The application for the 2015 examination for the IBPS PO and Clerk is over. The application form for the examination is released in the month of July and August. So if you have not appeared then you have to wait for the next year for the examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between 19-28 years for the Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO examination.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?