15th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for CWE clerical in Arunachal Pradesh? I'm belong to OBC category

Sir, i am an OBC candidate of Assam. But i want to appy CWE clerical in Arunachal pradesh and exam centre as Itanagar. As OBC quota is not available in Bank vacancies in Aruchanl pradesh. so, i want to know that if i have to apply as general candidate instead of OBC.

14th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I apply for CWE clerical in Arunachal Pradesh? I'm belong to OBC category

Information Regarding IBPS CWE Clerical Examination.

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply under General Category. Institute of banking and Personal Selection conducts every year Common written exam for Clerical.

As we all know that except SBI, all public sector bank take recruitment through the IBCS CWE examination. If OBC category is not available in Arunachal Pradesh state then you definitely apply under general category. This year the notification comes around the August month and the examination will be held in December or January.

The competition is really tough due to large number of candidates appear in the examination. So, you need to work hard to get success in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?