18th July 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to write MSc B.Tech entrance if I am a student of BSc Horticulture

hai sir i m the student of B.Sc horticulture . i want to write the msc b,tech entrence so pls guide me about syllabus..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
  2. Can I do MSc Horticulture if I am a BSc Botany student?
  3. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  4. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  5. How to do BSc Horticulture from SAM Hagginbottom Agricultural university, Allahabad? Which is a deemed university?
  6. Can one do MSc Horticulture after BSc Forestry?
  7. Can I do MSc Horticulture after BSc forestry?
  8. Am I eligible to give Indian Forest service exam after completing BSc in Microbiology and MSc in Horticulture?
  9. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  10. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF for Horticulture
  11. Can I give JRF exam after completing BSc Horticulture -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  13. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  16. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  17. Can I do MSc horticulture after BSc forestry?
  18. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc Horticulture ICAR and JRF entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?