24th January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?

now iam studying 2nd sem of BCA from Mumbai university, now i want to continue my 3rd sem to any University of Karnataka state, could you please tell me is it possible to change my university from one state to another state and procedure..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  2. Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem
  3. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  4. What is the criteria to get a job in Infosys after completion of BCA?
  5. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  6. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  7. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  10. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?
  11. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  12. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  13. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  15. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  17. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  18. Basic concepts and notes of all BCA subjects of 1st sem and 2nd sem according to Bellary University syllabus?
15th May 2012, 01:16 AM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?

Dear Aspirant.

-->>After completion of your 10+2 with commerce stream you can join Y-trade of Indian Air Force.

-->>That is Non-technical trade and eligibility criteria to apply in this is Matriculation i.e 10th.

-->>If you have 50% in 10th then you can apply in the Y-trade of Indian Air force.

-->>To apply visit the following website

http://careerairforce.nic.in/

-->>You can also apply in NDA(National Defense Academy)

-->>Which is a series of tests and if you clear all those you will get admitted into the defense training academy.

-->>After completion of Training you will be inducted as a commissioned officer in any of three wings of Defense services.

-->>To apply for this visit the following website

http://www.upsconline.nic.in

All the best.

Thanks & regards.
15th May 2012, 01:20 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Is it possible to change the university while in 2nd Sem of BCA from Mumbai University?

Hi there!
>> Following are the few good options after your 12th with stream:
--graduation with economics:
This will build a bright future for you,
You can also prepare for the civil services examination with the optional
--graduation mathematics
this will build your career as a lecturer at some government college or engineering college
--But the important thing is whatever you study,do it by heart and mind,success will be there with you.

All the best
20th October 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i took admission in b.tech in SMIT university .and failed in first year as i could not cope up with maths .can i shift to BCA in the same university? also tell me any other field where i can study science without maths.i m confused due to continuous thinking about my future and my parents.i m very good at computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?