10th February 2023, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in 10th grade ICSE I want to study business so should i take admission in ISC or HSC?

I am currently studying in 10th grade ICSE I want to study business so should i take admission in ISC or HSC?

16th February 2023, 06:10 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: I am currently studying in 10th grade ICSE I want to study business so should i take admission in ISC or HSC?

If you want to study business in the future, both ISC (Indian School Certificate) and HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) can provide you with a strong foundation. However, there are some differences between the two that you should consider before making a decision.

ISC is a national-level board that is recognized by many universities and colleges in India and abroad. ISC offers a wider range of subjects, including more advanced options for commerce and business studies. ISC also has a higher standard of education and assessment compared to many state-level boards.

On the other hand, HSC is a state-level board that is recognized primarily by universities and colleges within the state. HSC focuses more on state-specific subjects and may have a different syllabus and assessment format compared to ISC. However, HSC can be a good option if you plan to study in a college or university within the state.

Ultimately, the choice between ISC and HSC will depend on your personal preferences, future goals, and the colleges or universities you plan to apply to. You should also consider factors such as the availability of good schools and coaching centers in your area, as well as the quality of education and infrastructure provided by different schools. It is recommended that you research and compare the options available to you before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?