13th May 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am an ICSE student what should I take in Intermediate for a better career opportunities?

I have successfully completed my 10th standard in ICSE school. What should I take in Intermediate? Which is better for me to study for my future? I am interested in BiPC but I am thinking that it will be so tough. Please tell me what shall I take?

19th May 2019, 11:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am an ICSE student what should I take in Intermediate for a better career opportunities?

If you have decided to opt for BiPC stream in intermediate then you should definitely opt for it because after that you can join courses like MBBS,BAMS, BHMS, BDS agriculture horticulture etc.as per your choice.
21st May 2019, 06:19 PM
Gowtham417

Default Re: I am an ICSE student what should I take in Intermediate for a better career opportunities?

If you are Interested in Bi.P.C. You can confidently enter into Biological science stream It might hard but you are interested in that, You can easily learn what you like. Lecturers in Bi.p.c can explain things very clearly.

After Bi.p.c. you can have many opportunities
1)BZC 3 years Degree for Biology and Zoology students,
2)B pharmacy 4 years after B pharmacy you can do master in pharma M pharmacy
3)D pharmacy 6 years course.
4)MBBS quality Doctor course 4.5 years Academic education + 1 year Internship
5)DBS 5 years course
6)BHMS 5.5 years etc,
With any of the Above course you can build Very Good Carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?