20th September 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after scoring 55% in 10th ICSE board

I have 55% in 10th ICSE BOARD, 80% IN INTER AND 7.5 CGPA(till 6th sem) what are my career opportunities?

1st May 2015, 03:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after scoring 55% in 10th ICSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 55% in 10th ICSE BOARD, 80% IN INTER AND 7.5 CGPA(till 6th sem) what are my career opportunities?
You have not clearly mentioned your graduation course. But still, since you have a good percentage score in your educational qualification you can apply for jobs in both the sector: government as well as private.

If you are pursuing B.Tech then you can apply for govt. jobs in UPSC through IES (Indian Engineering Services). You can also apply in MNCs that has its work function related to your engineering branch. You can also apply for jobs in other sectors like in public sector units like SAIL, GAIL, BHEL, NTPC etc., Banking, Insurance, Civil Services, CDS, Intelligence Bureau, F-CAT, Merchant Navy, Indian Navy, SSC-CGL, and SSC-LDC etc.

If you are doing B. Pharma then you can apply for jobs in the Pharmaceutical Industry in the field of production, quality assurance, quality control, etc. You can also apply for civil services, SSC-CGL, SSC-LDC, and Pharmacists in various government departments, etc.
14th February 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after scoring 55% in 10th ICSE board

1 got 55% class 1o icse semester 1.
What I got science streem class11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?