21st February 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Intermediate with MEC so I want to know is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st May 2017, 03:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?

MEC (Maths, Economics & Commerce) is easy if you have interest in maths, Commerce and Economics because they are the main subjects in MEC it is easy compared to MPC. Choosing MEC in intermediate has a good professional career.

The career options after completing MEC are mentioned below:
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B.Com in any stream like Banking and Insurance, Accounting and Finance, Honors, Computers.
- Fashion designing
- Interior designing
- Hotel management
- Tourism management
- Diploma courses like Retail management, Accounts and Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Plastic technology, Human resources, Banking, Air Hostess and flight steward, Hotel management, Infrastructure and construction.
28th March 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?

Can I write EAMCET or NEET exam after completing intermediate with MEC for Biotechnology.
14th May 2019, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir please say after doing Mec CA what I can do so??? How many years it take for completing mec ca ???
15th June 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any hope for mechanical in future And there is value for mechanical courses
7th March 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

After completing intermediate mec course we can able to choose the airhostess or pilot or airport jobs
10th August 2020, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th pass out student. so what group i should choose in intermediate
13th August 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses after mec in India not related with mathematics
29th May 2021, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

If I took mec in intermediate and and B.com computers what wlii be the job salary and opportunity
16th April 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing intermediate mec course we can able to choose the airhostess or pilot or airport jobs
To become a pilot u have to do ur intermediate in MPC only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?