26th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate scoring 46% marks and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing intermediate which has a great career scope. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing BA with low marks? Other good courses to pusrue
  3. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc ECS?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  6. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  7. Career opportunities after completing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks
  9. Which stream should I choose after completing Intermediate that has a good career scope and high salary?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  11. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  12. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  15. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  16. Career opportunities after completing intermediate (BiPC) and 2 years Diploma?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
28th November 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate scoring 46% marks and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing intermediate which has a great career scope. Please answer as soon as possible.

There are various studying options available after completion of intermediate with 46% marks. The options are given below;

Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
BBA
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Bachelor of Law (BA, LL.B and BBA, LLB etc)
Chartered Accountancy (CA)
Company Secretary (CS)
BA Journalism and Mass Communication
BA Hotel Management
28th November 2016, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?

After completion of your Intermediate with 46% aggregate marks, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc., etc., related to your 12th standard stream. You can also apply for jobs in railways (RRB), Bank examinations, etc.,. I suggest you to pursue your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard instead of doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?