15th July 2023, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued BBA 2nd year from Calicut university. Can I continue it now?

I discontinued bba 2nd year from Calicut university in 2014 and now it's 2023 and I want continue bba, either from Calicut university on distance education mode or from any university. Do I have to start from 1st year or any other recognised university for distance education.
Thanks in advance for your advice.

18th July 2023, 01:17 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: I discontinued BBA 2nd year from Calicut university. Can I continue it now?

Yes, you can continue your BBA from Calicut University in distance education mode. You can also continue your BBA from any other recognized university in distance education mode.
The eligibility criteria for continuing your BBA from Calicut University in distance education mode are as follows:
  • You must have completed your 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks.
  • You must have passed the first year of your BBA from a recognized university.
The eligibility criteria for continuing your BBA from any other recognized university in distance education mode are similar. However, you may need to check with the specific university to confirm the eligibility criteria.
If you continue your BBA from Calicut University in distance education mode, you will need to complete the remaining two years of the program. You will also need to pay the tuition fees for the two years.
If you continue your BBA from any other recognized university in distance education mode, the process may be slightly different. You will need to check with the specific university to confirm the process.
In either case, you will need to submit your mark sheets and other required documents to the university. You will also need to appear for the examinations that are conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?