12th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Discontinued graduation after 2nd year how can continue it now after 4 years?

I have cleared 5th sem of graduation in B.A in TRS autonomous college ,Rewa M.P. After 5 th sem in 2017. I was unable to give exam for 6th sem and continuous 3 years. How can I continue graduation.

12th May 2021, 02:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Discontinued graduation after 2nd year how can continue it now after 4 years?

No, You can't complete that graduation score because you haven't registered in New semester.

You can't continue BA course now.

If you want to complete this course than you have to start from 1st year.

You will get admission on the basis of intermediate score.
13th May 2021, 01:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Discontinued graduation after 2nd year how can continue it now after 4 years?

You just have to visit the college with the certificate of last semester that you passed in that college. You have to show your other documents which college might ask and you can continue your course again.

There is no age limit and time period within wich a student has to complete any course.
14th May 2021, 11:37 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You can continue your discontinued graduation in this process:-

✓ You must have your gap year proof because many institute ask proof of your gap year. You can get proof from your district officer. You just have to meet with your district officer, and tell him why you discontinued your graduation in past time and want to continue your graduation and make a gap year proof.

For more detailed info you can google.
14th May 2021, 09:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate need to visit the college with his or her documents. Then, they have to consult with teachers. And teachers will tell them what to do next. Usually, there are no age bar or time period within which graduation has to be completed.
29th July 2022, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

My degree 1st year 2014_2015 batch pass unfortunetly am discontinue my stude 2nd year how can I continue my degree regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?