21st November 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply as an agent in General Insurance Agency after passing IRDA exam?

i am passed irda exam through ing vyshya life insurance. i want to general insurance agency. so, how to apply agent?

20th January 2012, 07:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply as an agent in General Insurance Agency after passing IRDA exam?

As you have passed the IRDA exam for General Insurance Agency from ING Vyshya so it is mandatory for you to sell insurance policies of ING Vyshya. To sell the policies first of all you should be coded under the branch from where you had appeared for the IRDA exams. After your code gets activated from the Head Office and you are provided with a code number then you can start your agency and sell policies and earn commission on the premium amount as per the applicable commission rates of the company.
10th February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply as an agent in General Insurance Agency after passing IRDA exam?

i have passed IRDA for life insurence .can i join jeneral insurence.
8th January 2013, 09:44 PM
pravash burman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
also give address where i can contact in kolkata
25th September 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th [pass i want the become the agent of general insurance comapny so i can insurance the car & health what i can do
16th January 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i am PG graduate now & at the time i m working in private company as sr. executive and i want the become the agent of general insurance comapny so i can insurance the car & health what i can do.

Pl. suggest.

Regards

Tarun Sethi
14th August 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have pass the IRDA exam and i have code and doing life insurance in reliancr with the same code can i do general insurance?
10th September 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed irda exam for general insurance , how long will it get for me to get agent code.
20th August 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am passed irda exam from tata lic company & doing business now I want to join lic corporation because costumers asking for public sector company policies how can I do both businesses.
6th February 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to apply for IRDA Exam...? I am Diploma Holder in Mechanical Stream now & at the time i m working in Maruti Suzuki company as True Valuer and i want the become the Surveyor of general insurance company.
13th October 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How long it will take to generate the code of new agent after passing of 38 exam for general insurance of The all India new assurance company
18th July 2023, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?