27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hello everyone,
I have discontinued my B.Tech course
after completed my 2nd year. I am not financially
strong as I have lost my father last year. So, I want to
continue my B.Tech by getting Education Loan.
I want to know that I am eligible for applying in Education Loan?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

30th May 2015, 08:38 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to continue my studies if discontinued after completing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan to continue your studies. The main aim of educational loan is to provide financial support for candidate's from banking system to pursue higher education. To apply for educational loan candidate has to study a regular and recognized course from a recognized college/ institute. All nationalized banks provide educational loans. To apply for educational loan state the specific reason for break gap in study and fill the application form with all the supporting documents if you meet the specific eligibility criteria of the respective bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?